Maca Root Powder
PRODUCT NAME AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION
- Product Name: MACA ROOT POWDER
- Product Use: Personal Care Formulations
- Company Name: Natural Sourcing
- Company Address: 1969 310 th Ave Lengby, MN, 56651, USA
- Telephone Number: +1 (800)986-6006
- Ingredients: Concentration % Maca root powder 100%
- Hazardous Components: None
- Routes of Entry
- Eyes: Mild Irritation may occur
- Skin: No known hazard
- Inhalation: Mild Irritation may occur if inhaled
- Ingestion: No known hazard
FIRST AID MEASURES
- Eyes: Flush with plenty of water or eye wash solution for 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- Skin: Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
- Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air. If breathing becomes difficult, give oxygen and seek medical attention.
- Ingestion: If an appreciable amount is swallowed, seek medical attention.
FIRE FIGHTING MEASURES
- Extinguishing Media: Water Spray, Foam, Powder and Carbon Dioxide
- Special Firefighting Procedures: N/A
- Unusual Fire & Explosion Hazards: N/A
- Hazardous Decomposition or Byproducts: Forms carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide upon burning.
ACCIDENTAL RELEASE MEASURES (STEPS FOR SPILLS)
- Precautions: N/A
- Methods for Cleaning Up: Vacuum, sweep up or flush with water and dispose of according to local regulations. Avoid generating dust. Ventilate area.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Safe Handling: Wear safety glasses. Wear properly fitted dust mask or respirator.
- Requirements for Storage Areas and Containers: Keep container closed and protect from humidity.
EXPOSURE CONTROL/PERSONAL PROTECTION
- Eye: Safety glasses should be worn.
- Skin/Body: Gloves should be worn. Wear protective clothing if irritating to skin.
- Respiratory: Wear properly fitted dust mask or respirator.
- Ventilation: Ensure good ventilation of the work situation.
- Other: Evaluate need based on application.
- Work/Hygiene Practice: Normal work and hygiene practices
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- Physical State:Powder
- Color:Dark red/purple
- Odor:Characteristic, mild
STABILITY AND REACTIVITY
- Incompatibility (Materials to Avoid):N/A
- Hazardous Decomposition or Byproducts:Forms carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide upon burning.
- Conditions to Avoid:Avoid contamination of product
- Waste Disposal Methods:Dispose of according to local, state and federal regulations.
DOT Classification:Not classified
This information is provided for documentation purposes only. This product is not considered hazardous.
The complete range of conditions or methods of use are beyond our control therefore we do not assume any responsibility and expressly disclaim any liability for any use of this product. Information contained herein is believed to be true and accurate however, all statements or suggestions are made without warranty, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy of the information, the hazards connected with the use of the material or the results to be obtained from the use thereof. Compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and local regulations remains the responsibility of the user.
This safety sheet cannot cover all possible situations which the user may experience during processing. Each aspect of your operation should be examined to determine if, or where, additional precautions may be necessary. All health and safety information contained in this bulletin should be provided to your employees or customers.